- WRAS Approved Domestic Ball Valves
- Fittings (Compression, End Feed, Push Fit & Solder Ring)
- Bathroom Suites
- Plus More
The policy of VIP is to provide you with a consistent high level of quality products and service. You can be confident that the products you receive from us will always meet your requirements. Our BS EN ISO 9001 accreditation shows that we are committed to providing you with quality products and service at all times. To guarantee that you will always benefit from this quality commitment, our systems are audited every 6 months by the NQA.
Deliveries & Returns
- In the unlikely event that you are not satisfied with any product purchased from VIP Plumbing Store you may return it unused – in the original packaging – within 30 days for a full refund. This amount excludes all delivery costs.
- When returning items by post or courier, please package the items safely and wrap items before labelling.
- Product packaging must be undamaged in order for us to accept the item back for resale.
- Products with postage addresses and labels on the actual product packaging cannot be accepted for refund.
- When returning items, the buyer is responsible for the cost of the shipping and packaging. unless the item is faulty, where we will collect the faulty item at the time of delivering a replacement. You will be informed of this when booking in the replacement delivery.
You will benefit from a pro-active modern approach to help solve your flow control concerns. Discover the benefits of our fast enquiry response system, ensuring you will receive quick delivery of a vast range of products. Enjoy In-house technical back-up and expert support from a chain of extremely well supported manufacturers, exhaustively vetted, giving you access to a vast knowledge base and qualified expertise. Profit from a strong competitive edge through our close partnership with these suppliers and be confident that the centre of focus is always clearly on meeting your requirements and expectations.
Enjoy the benefits of a dedicated customer care department, totally focused on providing you with an outstanding level of after sales care.
Start surfing the site to discover the large number of stock items from well-known and trusted manufacturers. Benefit from an unparalleled service, dedicated to matching your needs to the correct branded products. Put us to the test ? we thrive on sourcing your specialised requirements. Specials are available upon request.
Why not contact us for a price or for further information?
Order Online & Collect in Store
1. Order online using the 'Pick Up' option.
Order from our range of products online and select the 'Pick Up' option at check out. Please ensure all contact details are correct, as we will be using these to contact you about collection.
2. We will contact you once the order is ready.
Your collect in-store order will be passed on to our warehouse team, who will check the stock. They should call you on the number provided to confirm when it is ready to collect. If you do not hear from our store, you are advised to call the store after two hours of your order (working days only), to confirm your pick up.
3. Pick up from our store.
Once your click & collect is confirmed, you can head to our store for collection. We accept cash and card payments, please have your confirmation and method of payment ready when you arrive.
If the items ordered are stocked in our warehouse, then your order should be ready within a couple of hours. If the goods you have ordered need to be ordered from a supplier, then we will inform you if the goods are not expected to arrive prior to your arranged collection date. You will receive an email from our sales team once the order has been picked and is ready for collection.
Thank you for your understanding and custom.