A combi boiler is the most common boiler type. A combi boiler (AKA combination boiler) is named for it's ability to provide both heat and hot water for your home. Due to these boilers being connected to the mains water supply coming into your home and not having a water storage tank. It is heated directly, automatically taking place within the boiler.
A combi boiler only heats the water that you require, meaning they are more economical. This is purchased by most home owners when having an older boiler for quite a few years.
Combi boilers are more economical as they only heat the water that you require. Many people that have older boilers (like a back boiler) switch over to a combi boiler when they purchase a new one.
- No storage tanks in the loft or airing cupboard
- Takes up less space
- Cheaper to install than system and conventional boilers
- Enjoy mains pressure showers without the need to install a shower pump
- May not be able to produce enough hot water for multiple bathrooms in use at the same time.
- Not all combi boilers are compatible with solar energy
please checkout our range of boilers at unbeatable prices at https://vip-plumbing.co.uk/collections/boilers